The Chesterfield Town Council guidelines concerning town government operations during the coronavirus outbreak.
Safety measures being enacted are to protect our community from a potential illness from the coronavirus. For your personal safety please follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Governor’s Office of our state.
For the immediate future of the Town of Chesterfield, we are making the following temporary changes
- When paying your water bill, please use one of the three processes: Pay online (www.chesterfield.in.gov/utilities), mail it, or use the drop box located on the outside of the building.
- All Millcreek Community Programs and room rentals will be open or closed based on the situation at that time and in accordance with recommendations from the CDC and State of Indiana.
- The parks may be used but be mindful that it is better to use open play areas and recommended avoiding contact with playground equipment.
- Public safety personnel will continue to work to serve our community and respond to emergency situations. Additional safety measures have been added for both first responder’s protection and for the public.
Continue to dial 911 for emergencies.
- Police may be contacted directly at the town hall and there is a window located inside of the entrance hall along with a phone that can be used to dial the police on duty. The non-emergency number is 378-3354.
- We will keep our citizens up to date with information by utilizing the following: Notices on the town hall door, Millcreek Facebook and the Chesterfield Web Page (www.chesterfield.in.gov).
- Our citizens can also call the town hall at 378-3331.